Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for this Web Site
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright © and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to download the information material on SOS GmbH's web site for personal and commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless allowed by SOS GmbH in writing;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or company or "mirror" the materials on any other server without the express written permission of SOS GmbH.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SOS GmbH at any time.
The use of software downloaded from this site is governed by other licenses such as the GPL.
The materials on SOS GmbH's web site are provided "as is". SOS GmbH makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SOS GmbH does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SOS GmbH or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SOS GmbH's Internet site, even if SOS GmbH or a SOS GmbH authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SOS GmbH's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SOS GmbH does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SOS GmbH may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SOS GmbH does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SOS GmbH has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SOS GmbH of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to SOS GmbH's web site shall be governed by German law, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The place of jurisdiction will be Berlin, Germany.