Pre-sales Services - free of charge
The online demonstration will give you a quick but comprehensive first overview about JobScheduler and YADE and the possibilities they can offer your company. We will present:
- JobScheduler's user interfaces: Operations Center (JOC), Information Dashboard (JID) and the Object Editor (JOE).
- Features such as job dependencies, file watching, database processing and features you are particularly interested in.
The online demonstration will be presented directly on your monitor using an online conferencing tool. The minimum requirements are an Internet connection, a web browser and microphone & loudspeakers or a telephone.
Send us an e-mail to request a demo.
We want our users to have a working environment in order to decide if our products fit their needs. You will get assistance from us if you run into problems when installing JobScheduler and YADE. Please note that this service is not intended as a substitute for setting up a complete scheduling environment and is focused on solving problems that occur during installation.
Pre-sales Services - commercial
We enable our customers to make good choices right from the start. We take an active role in your requirements management, in elaborating use cases and we optimize your Business-IT Alignment. We guide your team to detect points of weakness within the company workflows and the implemented software solutions.
Alternatively we offer an all-round consulting service that is tailor-made for you:
- development of concepts to optimize and automate process-oriented workflows
- design an optimal Architecture, e.g. for high availability and performance that fits your requirements and budget.
- development of strategies for the integration of JobScheduler and YADE into your IT processes e.g. preparing your Service Desk and Application Management teams for a optimal sharing of tasks.
Send an e-mail if you are interested in our Consulting Service.
For a Proof of Concept we implement jobs and job dependencies according to your use cases. The scope of the Proof of Concept is determined by your individual requirements. Usually a Proof of Concept takes two to three days and is provided on site or as online service.
Learn how to design the perfect JobScheduler architecture for your company. A properly designed architecture will save you costs and guarantee smooth and efficient operations.
By choosing our Architecture Design service you will fully benefit from our experience, since we will assist you step by step to cover all aspects that are relevant for a successful high availability Architecture Design, such as:
- Active and passive clustering: optimal and resilient deployment strategies for JobScheduler and Agents, including measures for operational robustness.
- Backup and fail-over management: sizing of target environments and failover capabilities in case of outages
- High Availability and fault tolerance: Resilience and Redundancy provide high-availability of JobScheduler for a number of outage scenarios
- Recovery Strategies, Disaster Recovery Planning and Connection for Master and Agent.
Send us an e-mail if you are interested in an Architecture Review.