JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit & YADE Version 1.12.7 released
We are pleased to announce the 1.12.7 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JS-1790: Order steps should be considered successful if a task's exit code is handled by <on_return_code> configuration
- JITL-486: Provide a job that forces execution of late jobs and job chains
- JITL-496: Cleanup scripts for databases should consider incomplete orders
- JOC-591: JOC Cockpit "Resources->Agent Job Executions" view should allow Customizations and relative dates in "Advanced Search"
- This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities of the Jackson component
- JOC-588: Update Jackson version to >= 2.9.5 due to vulnerability issue in Jackson (CVE-2018-7489)
- YADE-529: YADE throws a null pointer exception when running standalone
- JITL-499: The JITL jobs SOSSSHJob2JSAdapter, JobSchedulerPLSQLJob should not throw NPE when used in a job chain
- JITL-500: SSH Job does end with an error when using a script
- JITL-501: The JITL SSH job should substitute parameters in script
- JITL-502: Node parameters no longer work in JITL Jobs
- JITL-504: After some time the Orders Overview view does not refresh
- JS-1789: Universal Agent should not eat inotify user_instances
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.