JobScheduler and YADE Version 1.11.2 released
We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.11.2
This maintenance release brings 70 fixes and 16 minor new features in JobScheduler and YADE:
JOC-155: New Permissions Editor
- Permissions are available on a per folder basis to authorize users for specific folders
- A graphical editor is available to manage roles and permissions per JobScheduler Master and per folder
- JOC-134: Redesign of the run-time editor
- JS-1707: JobScheduler should work with MS JDBC 6.0 and SQL Server 2016
- JOC-154: Refresh of order history sometimes does not work
- JOC-121: JOC Cockpit should not hang when expanding all folders and switching to a different state
JS-1712: Syntax error at or near "not" is raised if JocOrderStatistics is called
- This issue prevents the JOC Cockpit to show updated job-related objects
- JS-1713: Orders with a specific end node should always be terminated at this node even if the job of this node raises an error
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.