JobScheduler and YADE Version 1.11.1 released
We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.11.1
This maintenance release brings 32 fixes and 3 minor new features in JobScheduler and YADE:
- JOC-96: Provide a number of additional themes
- JOC-104: Improvements for search functionality
- JOC-85: All titles of jobs, job chains and orders can include links
- JOC-90: JobScheduler REST web services - XML Command should not return bad request
- JITL-334: The ConfigurationMonitor throws a Null Pointer Exception
- YADE-425: No file transfer data are displayed in the Background service History Viewer
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.