If you are new to the subject of job scheduling
- Wikipedia: Article about JobScheduler
- Presentation JobScheduler Architecture Guide
Linux Magazine: Article by James Mohr
"Job Scheduling à la Carte
... planning and scheduling jobs can mean a lot of work, especially if they are spread across multiple machines.
Here's a tool to make that task a lot easier ..."
Download the article
You have installed the JobScheduler and now you want to know what to do next?
We recommend that you look at:
- Our Quickstart for Job Configuration guide. This covers:
- using the JobScheduler interfaces,
- creating and configuring jobs, job chains and orders,
- error handling.
- Our JobScheduler Dashboard video, which describes using the JID (the JobScheduler Integrated Dashboard) to monitor jobs. It also describes the configuration and operation of a simple standalone job and a job chain using JOE (the JobScheduler Object Editor) and JOC (the JobScheduler Operations Center).
Tutorials and Examples
For more detailed information about JobScheduler, please refer to our documentation page
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org